Monday, July 30, 2012

Official Launch Event

This was such a fun event....

Ace Hardware brought 2 reps and 
asked me to speak at their golf tournament 
in Sept!!! I can't wait!

The sweet representative from
 Delta Airlines gave me a t-shirt
Chico's FAS rep cried when she spoke about
 how inspired she was to hear my story. 
She gave me their special CMN Hospitals bracelet too! I love it!!
Mayor of Fairhope, Tim Kant, gave me a 
Key to the City! I feel like a......(see the next picture)

ROCK STAR!!



Two of our favorite men in the whole world....Owen Bailey, Hospital Administrator at my CMN hospital on the left, and on the right, Dr. Anthony Martino, the brilliant neurosurgeon who saved my life.

I am so honored to represent Alabama as the 2012 CMN Hospitals Champion. Thank you CMN!



No comments:

Post a Comment